Hard worker. Straight talker.
Yuma attorney Jim Clark has practiced extensively in the areas of personal injury, commercial litigation, wrongful death, and agricultural law. For the past 35 years as a lawyer in Yuma, Arizona, his practice has also included appellate work in those areas before the Arizona Court of Appeals and Arizona Supreme Court Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
In the past, he has also practiced in the areas of agricultural labor law and water law. During his 38 years of practice, Mr. Clark has tried over 200 cases.
Facts about A. James Clark, Esq.
- Jim Clark has an “AV” rating from Martindale-Hubbell.
- He is an elected member of the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA). To quality for membership, members must have been lead counsel in 20 or more jury trials.
- He has tried more than 200 cases.
- He has been recognized as one of Arizona’s Finest Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers “Top 100 Trial Lawyers” and the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
- He served for 7 years on the Arizona Supreme Court Committee on Character and Fitness and served as Chairman during his last year.
Bar Admission: Arizona, 1971
University of Arizona School of Law, Tucson, Arizona, J.D. 1971 University of Arizona, B.A., 1968